Who are we?
Naagamni (Oil) Ghana Limited (NGL). was incorporated under the companies` code, 1963 (Act 179) on 9th June 2005. The company was issued with the certificate to commence business on the 10th of June 2005. NGL is a dealer in petroleum products i.e. an oil marketing company (OMC).
Our core business is to undertake the distribution, storage, marketing and sale of Petroleum Products and Accessories including Liquidfied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and white products (Super, Diesel, Kerosene) as well as lubricants. The company has several petroleum products retail outlets (PPROs) across the length and breadth of Ghana. We are one of the leading oil marketing company in Ghana.
Management of Naagamni (Oil) Ghana limited is made up of young and energetic men with professional acumen. The management implement decisions and ideas of the Board led by the Chief Executive Officer. They see to the day to day running of the company. They work in tandem with the employees to deliver the mission of the company.
To become one of the most innovative and self sufficient oil marketing company in Ghana which will consistently deliver quality products and world class service to our customers in Ghana and West Africa
Our mission is five fold in nature:
- » Grow a nationwide retail network with a self supporting products trading and supply arm to ensure consistent value to our customers
- » Entrench the best quality, safety, health and environmental standards in out activities
- » Continually realign the business in a proactive and innovative manner vis-a-vis changing trends so as to keep our promise of service excellence to our stakeholders
- » Seek new investment opportunities and partnershipsthat will allow us improve our offerings to our customers in Ghana and even to West Africa
- » Build a dedicated, motivated and empowered team that will deliver on the vision in a sustainable and profitable manner.
Policy on Environment, Health and Safety
Company policy on environment, health and safety (EHS) is to establish safe and healthy procedures and practices in all our operations and strive towards an accident free workplace. Also to provide training to enable staff to work in healthy and safe way.More over we shall undertake healthy and safety awareness and education campaigns. These would lead us to environmentally sustainable economic development.